According to the rules of the Regulation, the processing carried out by Municipia will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and retention, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
1. Data Controller
2. Purpose of the processing
3. Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
4. The personal data being processed
4.1 Navigation data
4.2 Data provided voluntarily by the data subject
5. Recipients of personal data
6. Transfers of personal data
7. Retention of personal data
8. Rights of the data subject
- Data Controller
The Data Controller carrying out the processing through the Website is Municipia as defined above. For any information concerning the processing of personal data by Municipia, including the list of data processors who process the data, you can write to the following address: email@example.com.
- Purpose of the processing
The processing we intend to carry out has the following purposes:
- to allow you to browse the website and provide the Services you requested, after registering with the website;
- to fulfil any legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- for purposes of defence which may be necessary for the Controller.
- Legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The legal basis for processing Personal Data for the purposes referred to in section 3, letter a) is represented by art. 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation as the processing is necessary for providing the Services or for responding to requests by the data subject. The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide these would make it impossible to activate the Services offered by the Website and to respond to requests.
The purpose referred to in section 3, letter b) represents a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to art. 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation. Once the Personal Data has been provided, the processing is indeed necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which Municipia is subject.
The legal basis of the processing for the purposes referred to in letter c) is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6 (1) (f) and 9 (2) (f) of the Regulation.
- The personal data being processed
Please note that by browsing the Website, Municipia will process personal data which may consist of an identifier such as the name, an identification number, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person suitable to make the data subject identified or identifiable (hereinafter only “Personal Data”).
The Personal Data processed through the Website are as follows:
4.1 Navigation data
During their operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information which is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning use of the Website and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and/or violations, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the website or third parties: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are not currently retained for more than 30 days.
4.2 Data provided voluntarily by the data subject
Some services or additional content on the website can only be used by you after registering with the website. The data you provide during registration will be processed according to the specific information on the registration forms, to be considered supplementary to this information note.
Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and these can remain on the user’s computer for different periods of time: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; so-called persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s equipment until a predetermined deadline.
- “analytics cookies” when used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site,
- navigation or session cookies (to authenticate yourself),
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
“Profiling cookies”, vice versa, i.e. those aimed at creating profiles relating to the user and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net, require the user’s prior consent.
Types of cookies used by the Website and the possibility of (de-) selecting them
The Website uses the following cookies which can be de-selected, except for those third-party cookies for which it is necessary to refer directly to the relative methods of selection and de-selection of the respective cookies, indicated by means of links:
- Technical navigation or session cookies and strictly necessary for the operation of the Website or to allow you to use the content and services requested.
- Functionality cookies, i.e. used to activate specific functions of the Website and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service provided.
- Analytics cookies used directly by the website operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site:
|Type of cookie and owner||Technical name of cookies||Operation and purpose||Retention time|
|Municipia Technical cookie||PHPSESSID||Session identifier||Session|
|Municipia Technical cookie||pll_language||Website language selection||Session|
|Municipia Technical cookie||wfwaf-authcookie-*||Website protection function||12 hours|
|Municipia Technical cookie||wordpress_logged_in_*
|Authenticated User Storage||Session|
|Municipia Technical cookie||wp-settings-*
|Website administrators interface customisation||7 days|
|Municipia Technical/Analytics cookies||_pk_ses.*||Visitor session||30 minutes|
|Municipia Technical/Analytics cookies||_pk_id.*||Visitor identifier||13 months|
WARNING: by disabling technical and/or functionality cookies, the Website may not be available for consultation or some services or certain functions of the Website may not be available or may not work properly and you may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the site.
You can block or delete (in whole or in part) technical and functionality cookies through the specific functions of your browser. However, we inform you that not authorising technical cookies could make it impossible to use the Website, view its contents and use the related services. Disabling functionality cookies could mean that some services or certain functions of the Website are not available or do not work properly and you may be forced to modify or manually enter some information or preferences each time you visit the Website.
The choices made in relation to the Website’s cookies will in turn be recorded in a specific cookie. This cookie may, however, in some circumstances, not work properly: in such cases, we recommend that you delete unwanted cookies and disable their use also through the functionalities of your browsers.
Your preferences regarding cookies will be reset if you use different devices or browsers to access the Website.
How to view and modify cookies through the browser
- Internet Explorer
- Recipients of personal data
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in section 3 above, with:
- subjects who typically act as data processors, namely: i) people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to Municipia in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and credit recovery matters relating to the provision of the Services; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example hosting providers); iii) or subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including the maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks); (collectively “Recipients”);
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
- persons authorised by Municipia to process the Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. Municipia employees).
- Transfers of personal data
Some of your Personal Data are shared with Recipients who could be outside the European Economic Area. Municipia guarantees that the processing of your Personal Data by these Recipients takes place in compliance with the Regulation. Indeed, transfers can be based on an adequacy decision, on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or on another suitable legal basis. More information is available at Municipia by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data retention
The Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3 (a-b) will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve those same purposes. In any case, since this is processing carried out for the provision of Services, Municipia will process the Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Article 2946 of the Italian Civil Code and subsequent amendments).
The Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3, letter c) will be retained up to the time required by the specific obligation or applicable law.
Further information regarding the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: email@example.com.
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right to access the Personal Data concerning you at any time, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the Regulation. In particular, you may request the rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing of Personal Data in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation, obtain the portability of Personal Data concerning you in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Regulation, as well as lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation (Italian Data Protection Authority) should you think that the processing is contrary to the legislation in force.
You can make a request for opposition to the processing of your Personal Data pursuant to article 21 of the Regulation by evidencing the reasons which justify the opposition: the Data Controller reserves the right to evaluate your request, which would not be accepted should there be legitimate binding reasons to proceed with the processing which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms. We also inform you that you have the right to object at any time and without any justification to the sending of direct marketing material through tools, whether automated (SMS, MMS, emails, push notifications, faxes) or not (paper mail, operator telephone calls). With regard to direct marketing, the possibility of exercising this right also in part remains unaffected, i.e., in this case, by opposing, for example, only the sending of promotional communications made through automated tools.
Requests must be sent in writing to Municipia at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org